Two things I hate in this world: DIY aesthetic (instead of actually DIY) and Revivalist architecture.
You know what would go perfectly with this cathedral that is actually made of brick and steel but covered in some cheap one-inch marble sheeting built in 1870, 400 goddamn years after Gothic architecture?
Maybe the church worshippers can sit on these cute little stools at $300 a pop. Love the rough-hewn wood. My boyfriend would totally build one for me if it wasn’t illegal to chop down trees from the parks in Palo Alto.


Or it would also go great in our castle out in the ‘burbs.



If you’re not too much into the Gothic kind of style, this stick-for-stick reproduction of a Tudor House taken from the 1500’s seems really practical.

I saw this dresser at Anthropologie going for $1300. I know it seems pricey, but how else are going to pretend you do lesbian carpentry?





.

I’ll probably have to get coasters for this coffee table. I would hate for the distressed paint job to get dirty.